Logical reasoning tests
Aptitude tests aimed at developing logical capacity. To train this capacity we will use aptitude tests with figures, dominoes, dice, clocks, equivalences, coins etc.
Numerical reasoning tests
In order to practice numerical aptitude, operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fraction mathematics, roots, percentages, powers, equations are used to solve mathematical problems.
Series assessment practice tests
The series of numbers or letters are very useful and used for the selection of personnel in jobs. These types of tests are perfect for training your intellectual capacity and mental speed.
Spatial reasoning tests
Include exercises such as breaking down and rotating cubes or other figures, solving puzzles and using spatial reasoning skills.
Situational judgement tests
How would you react to certain situations? For many companies this is very important. Practice with real exercises and don't get caught by surprise.
Exercises in word counting, sorting, visual memory or finding differences are also an excellent way of finding out a potential employee's ability.
Mechanical aptitude tests
Exercises with gears, pulleys, scales, physical logic, etc., are a types of exercises that are usually asked in some job interviews.
Verbal reasoning tests
For many employers, knowledge of speech and language skills is essential. With us you will be able to practice these exercises so that you are not caught by surprise.
Aptitude test 📋
The aptitude tests are focused on studying person’s intelligence, efficiency, skills and abilities for a specific area of work. They are implemented by governments, armies, organizations, and companies among many others to choose their new recruits.
They are aimed at different skill sets that are found in jobs such as the police, the military, train driving, human resources, data analysis, machinery operation, personnel management, error handling, etc.
Looking for a aptitude test to practice? Keep reading and discover how we can help you out.
What is the general outline of the aptitude test?
The aptitude tests are divided according to a number of certain criteria that are evaluated by the recruiters. They include psychometrical development, spatial analysis, logical, abstract, numerical, critical reasoning, and mechanical skills, among others.
Guides and practices for aptitude tests
On our platform, we have numerous examples, manuals, and tips about aptitude tests. The following are some of the resources we provide to help you succeed:
- Intelligence Test: This section uses problems and questions directed towards logical and abstract reasoning. It uses puzzles, patterns, sequences, and deceptive approaches to confuse the applicant.
- Numerical aptitude test: This section consists of mathematical problems of simple arithmetic, comprehension of graphs, tables, percentages, and conversions.
- Verbal Reasoning Test: The purpose of the verbal reasoning test is to study the individual's perception and judgment to solve data analysis and interpretation problems.
- Non-verbal reasoning test: It uses all kinds of figures that follow a pattern, which must be deduced only through images.
- Psychometric tests: These evaluations seek to know the individual’s motor skills on paper, as well as his cognitive development and ability, speed, reaction time, perception of movement, reflexes.
- Spatial perception test: The purpose of this is to discover the participants’ fluentness and harmony in their environment through 3D images, puzzles of perception, proportion, direction, and use of space.
- Situational judgment test: This one aims to identify the individuals´ responses to risky situations, stressors and pressure management and how well they obtain objective and sustained conclusions, regardless of the circumstances.
Tricks to have better results on your online and real aptitude test:
Our aptitude tests will greatly facilitate how well you do on your exam and your comfort level as you take it. You just have to practice with our aptitude test examples and you will gain that experience and confidence to do well.
Moreover, we will also teach you some useful tricks to improve your performance:
- Orient yourself in basic mathematics and supplement your investigations with practical formulas.
- Play sequencing games constantly to get used to the dynamics of abstract reasoning.
- Practice complex problem statements to sharpen your analysis.
- If possible, practice with different calculators.
- Learn to ignore unimportant data and ambiguous words in questions.
- Investigate the test criteria to score high even under maximum scrutiny.
Tips that will help you in your preparation for your aptitude test
If you are still wondering: How can I pass an aptitude test? Is there a way to make things easier?
The answer is very simple, you just need to use our guides, practices, PDF resources, and follow the recommendations below:
- Ask for information about the format of your evaluation. The parameters are similar, but not entirely the same, so knowing in advance the type of tests you will take will help you become familiar with it.
- If you are a foreigner, try to know the differences between the metric and scalar systems. Also, make sure that you are up to date and comfortable with your English when taking the test so you don't get disoriented with the vocabulary.
- Practice often with our resources to gain more familiarity with the wording of certain questions.
- Come to the test calm and collected and stay relaxed but focused while taking it.
- Avoid drinking too much coffee to stay awake, as this will only make you more anxious and rushed which will cost you silly errors.
- Try to respond to most questions in an average of 60 seconds.
- Focus on the questions you can answer to save time. Test takers generally cannot answer all questions, so good time management will also help you score high.
All you need to get that position that you’ve been dreaming about is to work for it. Perfect practice makes perfect and by training with our aptitude tests, you can feel slightly more relieved and confident about your next application.
Types of the aptitude tests
Are you about to start an admission process, but do not know what types of aptitude tests you will have to face? Have you never submitted an evaluation of this type? You have no idea what to expect?
No problem, we have a huge arsenal of aptitude tests on our platform completely free. Do you want to know more about it? Discover the aptitude tests that we offer below.
Meaning of the aptitude tests
The aptitude tests are exams designed to sift out bad candidates and identify the remaining high quality performers. They are indispensable in all recruitment processes around the globe.
They are extremely reliable and safe. It is proven that the candidates selected through the aptitude tests have the best job development, are more efficient and provide a safer work environment.
The aptitude test and its various types:
The aptitude tests are adapted to the requirements of each company or association. In this way, employers can anticipate the type of employee they are about to hire.
Likewise, the army and security forces implement aptitude tests to identify and hire the best agents.
Find out more about the aptitude tests we have to offer.
Different types of the aptitude test with examples
On our platform you will get the following types of aptitude tests with examples:
- Psychometrical aptitude test.
- Logical reasoning aptitude test.
- Abstract reasoning aptitude test.
- Numerical aptitude test.
- Mechanical aptitude test.
- Spatial aptitude test.
- Verbal reasoning tests
- Situational judgement test
- Inductive reasoning test
Keep in mind that these are just some of the aptitude tests that we have for you.
Tips for the different types of aptitude tests:
The next are some points that you have to remember, independently of the aptitude test:
- Practice a lot with our free examples of the aptitude tests.
- Dive into the subject of the position you are applying for and research.
- Find out what format will be used in your assessment.
- Consult people familiar with the specific aptitude tests, whether they are psychologists, recruiters or people who have passed it.
- Be disciplined and do not lose focus on your goal.
All our aptitude tests are available with questions and answers, you just have to explore our platform and start your training process. Let us accompany you on your way in achieving high marks and great a job.